Staining Concrete Basement Floor
Staining Concrete Basement Floor was uploaded at August 18, 2017 at 9:02 pm. This article is posted under the Basement category. Staining Concrete Basement Floor is tagged with Staining Concrete Basement Floor, Staining, Concrete, Basement, Floor..
Stainingstain (stān),USA pronunciation n.
- a discoloration produced by foreign matter having penetrated into or chemically reacted with a material;
a spot not easily removed.
- a natural spot or patch of color different from that of the basic color, as on the body of an animal.
- a cause of reproach;
blemish: a stain on one's reputation.
- coloration produced by a dye that penetrates a substance, as wood.
- a dye made into a solution for coloring woods, textiles, etc.
- a reagent or dye used in treating a specimen for microscopic examination.
- to discolor with spots or streaks of foreign matter.
- to bring reproach or dishonor upon;
- to sully with guilt or infamy;
- to color or dye (wood, cloth, etc.) by any of various processes that change or react with the substance chemically.
- to color with something that penetrates the substance.
- to treat (a microscopic specimen) with some reagent or dye in order to color the whole or parts and so give distinctness, contrast of tissues, etc.
- to produce a stain.
- to become stained;
take a stain: This fabric stains easily.
stain′a•bil′i•ty, stain′a•ble•ness, n.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
The article about Staining Concrete Basement Floor have 9 pictures including 17 Best Ideas About Concrete Basement Floors On Pinterest | Stained Concrete Flooring, Finished Concrete Floors And Stained Concrete, Stained Concrete Basement Floor Modern, Stained Concrete Basement Floor Modern, Stained Concrete Basement Floor Traditional, Rustic Faux Wood Stained Concrete - Great Idea For A Boring Backyard Patio., Stained Concrete Basement Floors Traditional-basement, Staining A Basement Floor In Progress., Stained Concrete Basement · Stained Concrete Floor, They Create Customized Stained Concrete, Polished Concrete, Stamped Concrete… Stained And Sealed Concrete Basement Floor. Below are the pictures:
When used with the proper highlight hues like shades-of gold, light-blue green Staining Concrete Basement Floor might be awesome colors for that bedroom. Glittering extras peaceful and will make your area more breathtaking. It's the utilization of yellow shade it is the very best colour for that room and was spoton, not-too shiny but comforting.
Selecting a color scheme that you want and make you experience most comfy may be the point that is most critical that you should consider. Do not forget to ensure that whichever shade combo you choose should match every detail inside your room.
This color is so combinations properly with the color taste and extras found in this room develop bedroom style with color choices above might help you determine your own property on a color palette that's most comfy for you.The rooms are well designed firstly deciding on the best color.